Dental veneers, often referred to as porcelain veneers, are ultra-thin shells made of porcelain, zirconia, e-max or composite resin that are custom-crafted to cover the front surface of your teeth. They are designed to improve the appearance of your teeth, correcting imperfections and providing a natural and attractive smile.
We understand the importance of a dazzling and flawless smile.
Dental veneers are a popular and transformative cosmetic dental procedure that can enhance the aesthetics of your teeth, giving you the confidence to show off your best smile. Our exceptional team of dentists is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality veneer treatment, ensuring your smile is beautiful, natural, and radiant.
The Veneer Procedure
The process of getting dental veneers typically involves the following steps:
- Consultation: During your initial visit, our professional dentists will assess your oral health, discuss your specific concerns and goals, and create a personalised veneer treatment plan.
- Preparation: A small amount of enamel from the front of the teeth to be veneered is gently removed to create space for the veneers. Local anaesthesia may be used.
- Impressions: Precise digital impressions of your teeth are taken to create custom veneers that match the colour and shape of your natural teeth.
- Temporary Veneers: Temporary veneers may be placed while the final veneers are being fabricated in the dental laboratory.
- Veneer Bonding: Once the final veneers are ready, they are carefully bonded to your teeth using a special adhesive.
- Finishing: The veneers are shaped and polished to ensure a natural look and a smooth texture.
Benefits of Dental Veneers
- Dramatic aesthetic improvement.
- Minimal tooth alteration for a non-invasive procedure.
- Customisable to match your natural teeth.
- Stain-resistant and long-lasting results.
- Enhanced self-confidence and an attractive smile.
Aftercare and Maintenance
Veneers require no special care other than maintaining good oral hygiene practices, including regular brushing, flossing, and dental check-ups. While veneers are durable and stain-resistant, avoiding excessive consumption of staining foods and beverages can help extend their lifespan.
1. What Are Dental Veneers?
2. When Are Dental Veneers Needed?
Dental veneers may be recommended in various situations, including:
- Tooth Discoloration: Veneers can effectively conceal stubborn stains or discolouration that cannot be resolved with teeth whitening.
- Chipped or Worn Teeth: Veneers are used to restore the appearance of teeth that are chipped, worn, or uneven.
- Gaps and Spaces: They can close gaps or spaces between teeth, creating a more uniform and visually appealing smile.
- Minor Misalignment: For slightly misaligned teeth, veneers can provide a straighter appearance without the need for braces.
- Cosmetic Enhancement: Veneers are a versatile solution for enhancing the size, shape, and symmetry of your teeth.
FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING THIS TREATMENTBACK TO Cosmetic Dentistry
GET IN TOUCH
“Highly recommend! I am so glad I found Priyesh Lad Aesthetics at Leamington Road Dental. I was looking for an aesthetics practitioner after my regular...”
“I am at the start of a journey with this practice to straighten and improve the look of my teeth. Already, after just a couple of visits and consultat...”
“Along with many people, I have a dread with a capital D of both needles and dentists. This week, I needed to have work done, including a tooth removal...”
“Leamington Road Dental Practice offers a service like no other I have experienced at a Dentist. As a new patient with some deep-set phobias, I was ext...”
“Wow, what a fab practice! As soon as I walked through the door, there were the lovely reception staff who were just fab with my little boy. Priyesh wa...”
“I highly recommend it! I had a fixed brace and composite bonding on the edges of my teeth, and I’m absolutely chuffed to bits with the transformatio...”