In this practice, we take complaints very seriously indeed and try to ensure that all our patients are pleased with their experience of our service.
When patients complain, they are dealt with courteously and promptly so that the matter is resolved as quickly as possible. This procedure is based on these objectives.
Our aim is to react to complaints in the way in which we would want our complaint about a service to be handled. We learn from every mistake that we make and we respond to customers’ concerns in a caring and sensitive way.
- The person responsible for dealing with any complaint about the service which we provide Mr Priyesh Lad, Owner.
- If a patient complains on the telephone or in person, we will listen to their complaint and offer to refer him or her to the Owner immediately. If the Owner is not available at the time, then the patient will be informed when they will be able to talk to the Owner and arrangements will be made for this to happen. The member of staff will take brief details of the complaint and pass them on to the Owner. If we cannot arrange this within a reasonable period or if the patient does not wish to wait to discuss the matter, arrangements will be made for someone else to deal with it.
- If the patient complains in writing or by email, it will be passed on immediately to the Owner, Mr Priyesh Lad.
- If a complaint is about any aspect of clinical care or associated charges it will normally be referred to the dentist concerned, unless the patient does not want this to happen.
- We will acknowledge the patient’s complaint in writing and enclose a copy of this code of practice within three working days.
- We will seek to investigate the complaint within ten working days of receipt to give an explanation of the circumstances which led to the complaint. If the patient does not wish to meet us, then we will attempt to talk to them on the telephone. If we are unable to investigate the complaint within ten working days we will notify the patient, giving reasons for the delay and a likely period within which the investigation will be completed.
- We will confirm the decision about the complaint in writing immediately after completing our investigation.
- Proper and comprehensive records are kept of any complaint received as well as any actions taken to improve services as a consequence of a complaint.
- If patients are not satisfied with the result of our procedure then a complaint may be made to:
We love our patients
Highly recommend! I am so glad I found Priyesh Lad Aesthetics at Leamington Road Dental. I was looking for an aesthetics practitioner after my regular skincare clinic had relocated. Initially, I was a little apprehensive...
I am at the start of a journey with this practice to straighten and improve the look of my teeth. Already, after just a couple of visits and consultations, I feel I am in the...
Along with many people, I have a dread with a capital D of both needles and dentists. This week, I needed to have work done, including a tooth removal, which filled me with horror. My...
Leamington Road Dental Practice offers a service like no other I have experienced at a Dentist. As a new patient with some deep-set phobias, I was extremely nervous about my first appointment, especially as I...
Wow, what a fab practice! As soon as I walked through the door, there were the lovely reception staff who were just fab with my little boy. Priyesh was amazing throughout; he made me feel...
I highly recommend it! I had a fixed brace and composite bonding on the edges of my teeth, and I’m absolutely chuffed to bits with the transformation. Dr Mann was amazing! I get anxious about...