Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us and is constantly reviewed in line with current regulations.
Please notify a member of staff if you notice any area of concern so immediate action can be taken.
Patient safety charter
Our practice has a safety culture which means that patient safety is at the forefront of everyone’s minds not only when delivering healthcare but also when setting objectives, developing procedures, purchasing new products and equipment. It is also a culture that is open and fair, where team members can discuss the challenges they face at work for the best interests of our patients. For patient safety we:
- Follow the latest infection prevention guidelines including those from NHS England
- Use dental instruments that are single use or are sterilised after use
- Decontaminate work areas including the dental chair, hand held equipment and cupboard handles, in between patients
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene including clinical clothing and the restricted wearing of jewellery
- Monitor practice water for quality. Dental unit waterlines are disinfected and kept clear
- Handle waste according to current regulations and dispose of it with appropriate carriers
- Take expert advice if a team member may have a blood borne infection. The team member will have an occupational health examination and follow the advice on their role in treating patients
- All our team members are trained in safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults and follow the practice safeguarding procedures, which are regularly monitored and reviewed.
We run a clinical governance system which uses integrated risk management to identify, assess, analyse and manager all risks and incidents. The goal is continuous improvement in our care and service to you.
The Owner has the overall responsibility at the practice. The team is supported through regular meetings, staff training, personal development and regular appraisals. The practice always welcomes questions, comments and suggestions from patients.
Please contact the practice manager if you have any questions or concerns.
We love our patients
Highly recommend! I am so glad I found Priyesh Lad Aesthetics at Leamington Road Dental. I was looking for an aesthetics practitioner after my regular skincare clinic had relocated. Initially, I was a little apprehensive...
I am at the start of a journey with this practice to straighten and improve the look of my teeth. Already, after just a couple of visits and consultations, I feel I am in the...
Along with many people, I have a dread with a capital D of both needles and dentists. This week, I needed to have work done, including a tooth removal, which filled me with horror. My...
Leamington Road Dental Practice offers a service like no other I have experienced at a Dentist. As a new patient with some deep-set phobias, I was extremely nervous about my first appointment, especially as I...
Wow, what a fab practice! As soon as I walked through the door, there were the lovely reception staff who were just fab with my little boy. Priyesh was amazing throughout; he made me feel...
I highly recommend it! I had a fixed brace and composite bonding on the edges of my teeth, and I’m absolutely chuffed to bits with the transformation. Dr Mann was amazing! I get anxious about...